Saturday, July 03, 2010

6 July

Tarikh tu tak ada apa2 pun. Aku cuma nak recall my past years birthday yang jatuh pada tanggal 6 July. Again,tarikh tu tak ada apa2 pun okay?


Ok,let me recall my birthday starting from 6 July 07. Hmm.. that was my first year in love with my dearie. I forgot whether we had celebrate my birthday or not. Hm but most probably no, since that year we were busy with our PMR trial. Ok, never mind. He didnt give me present on that day. But i received his present 4 months later and his gift was a superbig teddy :)

6 July 08. The sweetest birthday i ever had. He treat me like a princess. We only have time until 3pm for our date because on that day, im busy with my tuition :'( Although we only had a very short period, but im satisfied. I still remember. On that day, i woke up early around 8am maybe and we had a breakfast before we heading to Pavilion. We watched movie.. sitting at the expensive couple seat and only two of us sitting there ;D *ok cukup2 jangan cerita banyak sangat. Dah terlalu banyak merapu ni* After movie, have a short moment at Tasik Titiwangsa. Chit chatting at the lakeside. Aww so sweet.. ada adengan nangis2 lagi tahu sebab the next week we were not going to be in the same school anymore because he need to move to the other school :'(


6 July 09. I love my frens. You guys are too good to me. Thanks for all your wishes and present sayangs. Kamilah, thanks for the handmade-carved soap. So cutee and i still keep it until my next upcoming birthday :) Aishah, thanks for the pinky pouch. Love it :) Fazrin, thanks for the box. I know u have spend much bucks for the novel and the pink box. I still keep the box although before this it almost got bitten by the stupid anai2 ;( Eh not forget too, my naughty lil bro. Dik, walaupun kau nakal tapi along tau kau sayang along. Terima kasih ye sebab hadiahkan along patung BADAK AIR yang comel tu. Love u adik :B

6 July 10. Falls on Tue and im in PUNCAK ALAM with new frens, and far away from my family and loved one. HOI KALAU AKU DAPAT FREE CALL HARI TU PUN MACAM TAK ADA MAKNA. KAU NAK AKU GAYUT BILA? DAHLAH JADUAL AKU DAH TUKAR AND MACAM SIOT. AKU NAK CALL SAPE JE? AKU SIBUK STUDY LA BODOOO


Argghhhh tensi-tensi! Aku tak nak dewasa. Tak nak... :'( Hm let me list apa yang aku nak for my upcoming birthday:

  • Sesi rawatan badan di LONDON WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
  • Jus MATE 5
  • Set treadmill
  • Dave Nuku *blue team trainer for Biggest Loser Asia*

Please give me above and i 'll be fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...