Thursday, August 22, 2013

Tagged: Get Your Freak On!



Actually there is no one invite me to do this this. This is myself willing to do because the questions are kinda interesting to me. Heh yeah interesting to me but might not really interesting to you guys. But I don't care. Haha so let's!


1) What's a nickname only your family can call you?
Along. I am the first child. But can I add more? Instead of using 'along' or 'saya' when referring myself with my family, I use 'kita/kite'. Yes 'kita/kite'. The one kids always say when they talk with each other 0.o
2) What's a weird habit of yours?
I don't know. Maybe none :|
3) Do you have any weird phobia?
I am phobia with dead fish. Not fish the one we eat. But aquarium fishes that got sucked up at the water filter. When their head and body ripped off, that really creeps me out. It's like a Final Destination of fish version. Haha xD
4) What's song you really secretly love to blast and belt out when your're alone?
Menunggumu by Peterpan. I really love this song. I can repeatedly listen to this song without getting bored.
5) What's one of your bigger pet peeves?
Ehmm ehmm I am disgusted by girl who flirt around boys just to get their attention. Muahaha sorry for saying this. I am not jealous with the attention they get. But.. uhmmm yeah ok I just jealous a bit :B
6) What's one of your nervous habit?
I will go 'pelat' in some of words and saying nonsense thing when I got panic.
7)  What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Anywhere as long as I am on my bed.
8)  What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?
I don't really remember. But the only thing I know is in the past I have a miniature elephant figure and I name it Ash (one of Pokemon character). I play around with Ash. Put it in a basket that I decorate like a hamster cage. And at the end, I realized that Ash is a pencil sharpener -______-
9) What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
Java Chip
10) What's beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Drink a lots of water.
11) Which way do you face in the shower?
Face the wall? Erk
12) Do you have any 'weird' body skills?
None
13) What's your favorite comfort food that's bad but you love to eat anyways?
Vanilla coke, Carl's Jr. burger and fries (fastfood) . Haihh too delicious to resist
14) What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Bengong :B
15) Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?
Any clothes except jeans and my casual wear
16) What did you used to wear that you thought was cool but just now you realize it wasn't that hot?
Sweater, torn off jeans, big zipper bag and slipper. With this outfit, I roam around Pavilion without noticing that I actually look like a wempitzz T___T

Okay that's all for my not so interesting answer. Hehe for this post I purposely write in English. Actually I am much more comfortable writing in Malay. But for this post, it is an exception. Sorry for my bad English and grammar. I tag everyone who interested to do this :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...